The holidays are here and we are celebrating with 12 Days of Easy Christmas Cocktails! We picked our favorites and trust us when we say there’s something for everyone!
Break out of your beer and wine rut and make your holiday party the hottest invite in town. With this list of cocktails at the ready, you are ready for any last-minute guests and guaranteed to celebrate the season in style.
Without further ado, let's get mixing!
1. On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…. A Metropolitan Cranberry Martini. Perfectly balanced with tart and sweet flavors, if this twist on your typical Cosmopolitan doesn’t win your true love over, I’m not sure what will.
2. Shake up the ordinary on the second day of Christmas and serve a batch of these Bourbon Aperol Cocktails. A seasonal update on the gin and tonic will have you ready to toast happy hour in style.
3. Delight all of your guests on Day 3 with this make-ahead batch cocktail recipe for Meyer Lemon Whiskey Sours. The tangy combination of citrus and whiskey will brighten any day!
4. Sweeten up Day 4 with some boozy chocolate milk! This Chocolate Martini recipe is our favorite way to toast the holidays - just measure, shake and pour! Easy Christmas Cocktails don't get much better than this!
5. You didn’t think we would leave out bubbles, did you? Everything is better with bubbles, plus when you add gin, elderflower liqueur and serve it with a fancy sugar rim you know it’s going to be a tasty way to toast Day 5! Cheers to Gin, Elderflower Prosecco Cocktails!
6. Add a little spice to Day 6 with these Gold Rush Cocktails with Bourbon and Ginger Liqueur. This 3-ingredient ginger martini will warm up any chilly evening. These simple sippers are holiday cocktails at their finest!
7. Calling all tequila lovers! Day 7 is your day! We swapped out the traditional vodka and used tequila in this Pomegranate Martini! Don’t forget the sugared rim - it’s the perfect finish to this smooth martini.
8. It’s not the holidays without cranberries, is it? Kick off your holiday happy hour on Day 8 with a Sparkling Cranberry Gin Cocktail. The refreshing sipper is easy to make and is a tasty way to add a little seasonal style to your Christmas cocktails!
9. It’s Day 9 and time to cozy up with a classic. You survived the mall and now it's time to reward yourself with a Perfect Manhattan Cocktail and a fire.
10. We didn’t forget about brunch! Start Day 10 with a Cranberry Mimosa. This seasonal twist on a classic mimosa cocktail is just what your holiday brunch menu needs. (It’s just an added bonus that looks gorgeous on your buffet table!)
11. It’s Day 11, and the end is in sight. The hard work is done, and it’s time to kick your feet up and turn on a Hallmark movie. Add this rich and creamy Chocolate Raspberry Martini to the mix for a perfect nightcap.
12. It’s toasting time. On Day 12, take a moment and soak it all in. There’s no better way to celebrate your friends and family than with a Classic Champagne Cocktail.
You're sure to find something to toast with these 12 Easy Christmas Cocktail Recipes. Cheers to the best holiday cocktails in the neighborhood!
Rate the Recipe, Leave a Comment or Share a Tip!