This holiday season kick the fun up a notch and make a Cranberry Mimosa for everyone.
Bubbles are great any time of year, but there is something about bubbles that put a smile on people's faces. And this year, that is something we all need.
Bubbles make an ordinary occasion special and are a simple way to make an otherwise humdrum drink sparkle.
And that is something to celebrate.
Cheers to the season and the little things in life. We all have a lot to celebrate.
Cranberry and orange were kind of made for each other. Add some Prosecco and you have a party in a glass.
- Sweetened Cranberry Juice
- Orange Liqueur
- Fresh Cranberries & orange twists (for garnish)
Mimosas have to be one of the easiest drinks to make and we love the seasonal twist.
Step 1: Add cranberry juice to champagne flute.
Step 2: Add orange liqueur.
Step 3: Top with Prosecco.
Step 4: Garnish and serve immediately.
The short answer is the regions where the grapes are grown. Champagne comes from a region in France, Prosecco from Italy and Sparkling wine from every where else in the world.
WeIt’s typically less expensive than Champagne making it more cost-effective when you need to buy several bottles of sparkling wine for your guests.
Prosecco often has a lighter, fruitier flavor than Champagne and easily mixes with ingredients like fruit juices and other liquors. love to use Prosecco for a few reasons.
Attention to little details shows you care. Add a couple of fresh cranberries and a twist of orange peel for garnish, and you have the fanciest simple cocktail in town.
Why doesn't my drink look like the pictures?
You will notice that some of these images have drinks that are more orange in color and some that are a deeper pink. It all comes down to the cranberry juice that you buy.
The drinks that are deeper in color are made with regular cranberry juice and the orange cocktails are made with organic cranberry juice. Both sweetened, both the same brand, both taste the same....delicious!
The only difference is one is organic and one is not. The choice is yours.
More Cranberry Cocktails:
Cranberry juice is one of my favorite mixers to use in a cocktail. I love this simplicity of a Vodka Cranberry with extra lime but it is the holiday season and that calls for special drinks.
- You can never go wrong with a classic Cranberry Gimlet
- What's a party without some Christmas Punch?
- This easy Cranberry Martini is great any time of year!
- Bubbles make this Sparkling Cranberry Gin Cocktail even better.
- Give your whiskey an upgrade and serve these Cranberry Whiskey Sours!
- This Cranberry Moscow Mule gives a plain Moscow Mule a holiday touch!
Check out all of our cocktails.
- 1 ½ ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 4 ounces Prosecco
- Fresh cranberries for garnish optional
- Orange peel for garnish optional
- Add cranberry juice and orange liqueur to a champagne flute.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with orange rind or fresh cranberries.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.
Looking for a fun cocktail for brunch? Your search is over with this Easy Cranberry Mimosa. It's a fun way to toast your friends and family this holiday season!