Everyone loves bubbles and a signature cocktail makes any party special. Add some cheer to your holiday party menu with this mouthwatering Elderflower, Gin & Prosecco Cocktail! One sip and you will see why people love it!
Are you tired of the same old drinks, but don't want to serve something that has a ton of ingredients and is putzy to make?
Then this Elderflower, Gin and Prosecco Cocktail is just what you have been looking for. You only need 5 ingredients before you are on your way to cocktail heaven....and that includes the garnishes!
This cocktail is one of our most popular recipes on Garnish with Lemon. And after you try it, it will become a holiday tradition in your house too.
- Gin- Use your favorite as the taste of it shines through in this drink.
- Elderflower Liqueur- One of our favorite liqueurs that adds a light, sweet floral taste.
- Prosecco often has a lighter, fruitier flavor than Champagne and easily mixes with ingredients like fruit juices and other liquors.
- Lime Wedges do double duty here so please don't forget them. Simply squeeze one lime wedge in the cocktail and add a second wedge for the garnish.
- Superfine Sugar- sugar garnishes aren't a lot of work and are an easy way to impress your guests
Step 1: Rim a glass with a lime wedge and invert in superfine sugar.
Step 2: Set prepared glass aside and fill shaker with ice.
Step 3: Add gin to shaker.
Step 4: Add Elderflower to shaker.
Step 5: Shake well to combine and chill.
Step 6: Strain contents into prepared glass.
Step 7: Top with Prosecco.
Step 8: Squeeze lime wedge into glass and serve immediately.
Any style of martini glass works for this beauty, just be sure to leave the champagne flutes for another time.
The sugar rim is key to this cocktail and the sugar will be gone before the drink with a flute.
Don't have a matching set of martini glasses for a party? Don't stress! We love to mix different kinds of martini glasses when we entertain. Short, tall, stemless, oversize.
They all work and guests will remember which glass they chose!
Lime wedges and a sugared rim.
Usually, garnishes are just for looks, but this is one drink where the garnishes really complete the cocktail.
That sparkly sip of sugar makes this cocktail extra fancy and the lime juice is the only part of the cocktail that isn't alcohol.
So please don't skimp on it. Your guests will thank you later.
More Champagne Cocktails
- Classic Champagne Cocktails are always in style!
- You get the best of both worlds with these Mimosa Margarita!
- Elderflower French 75- Bubbles are always a favorite!
Check out all of our Champagne & Prosecco Cocktails!
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- 3 ounces Prosecco
- Lime Wedges
- Sugar (for the rim of the glass)
- Fill a shaker with ice and add the Gin and Elderflower Liqueur. Shake to combine.
- Place the sugar on a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a martini glass and press the rim of the martini glass in the sugar to coat.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass and top with Prosecco. Squeeze a lime wedge in the drink and garnish with an additional lime wedge.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size:6 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 324Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
This Elderflower, Gin & Prosecco Cocktail is one of our most popular cocktails on Garnish with Lemon. It's filled with gin, elderflower, Prosecco and a squeeze of lime juice in a sugar-rimmed martini glass. One sip and you will see why it's the perfect party cocktail.