Everyone loves bubbles and a signature cocktail makes any party special. Add some cheer to your holiday party menu with this mouthwatering Elderflower, Gin & Prosecco Cocktail! One sip and you will see why people love it!
Simple truth: Everyone loves bubbles. And drinking bubbles with friends and family makes them even better.
Are you tired of the same old drinks, but don't want to serve something that has a ton of ingredients and is putzy to make?
Then this Elderflower, Gin and Prosecco Cocktail is just what you have been looking for. You only need 5 ingredients before you are on your way to cocktail heaven....and that includes the garnishes!
- Gin- Use your favorite as the taste of it shines through in this drink.
- Elderflower Liqueur- One of our favorite liqueurs that adds a light, sweet floral taste.
- Prosecco often has a lighter, fruitier flavor than Champagne and easily mixes with ingredients like fruit juices and other liquors.
- Lime Wedges do double duty here so please don't forget them. Simply squeeze one lime wedge in the cocktail and add a second wedge for the garnish.
- Superfine Sugar- sugar garnishes aren't a lot of work and are an easy way to impress your guests
Step 1: Fill a shaker with ice and add the Gin and Elderflower Liqueur.
Step 2: Shake well to combine.
Step 3: Strain the contents of the shaker into sugar-rimmed glasses and top with Prosecco.
Step 4: Squeeze a lime wedge in each drink.
Step 5: Garnish with an additional lime wedge.
Step 6: Serve immediately.
This prosecco cocktail is one of our most popular cocktails on Garnish with Lemon. And after you try it, it will become a holiday tradition in your house too.
Step 1: Pour sugar on a small plate.
Step 2: Run a lime wedge (or whatever citrus you are using for the cocktail) around the edge of the glass.
Step 3: Invert the juice-coated rim in sugar.
Voila! Instant sugar rim!
PRO TIP: We love to use superfine sugar when we make this drink. Superfine sugar is simply that- super fine sugar. It dissolves quickly giving your drinks a smoother taste instead of grainy sugar. You can find superfine sugar in the baking aisle of your grocery store!
Any style of martini glass works for this beauty, just be sure to leave the champagne flutes for another time.
The sugar rim is key to this cocktail and the sugar will be gone before the drink with a flute.
Don't have a matching set of martini glasses for a party? Don't stress! We love to mix different kinds of martini glasses when we entertain. Short, tall, stemless, oversize.
They all work and guests will remember which glass they chose!
Lime wedges and a sugared rim.
Usually, garnishes are just for looks, but this is one drink where the garnishes really complete the cocktail.
That sparkly sip of sugar makes this cocktail extra fancy and the lime juice is the only part of the cocktail that isn't alcohol.
So please don't skimp on it. Your guests will thank you later.
Boom! You have fancy-looking cocktails to serve your guests that look as impressive as it tastes.
Some people want more of martini taste and some are looking for something lighter.
For those looking for a stiff drink go easy on the Prosecco. If you want a lighter drink? Be generous with your bubbles.
Any way you pour it, you can’t go wrong.
Want to save this prosecco recipe for later? PIN IT here!
St. Germain Cocktails
Elderflower is one of our favorite cordials and there isn’t a liquor that we haven’t added it to. We have something for everyone!
- Elderflower Mojito- Calling all rum lovers! This one is for you!
- Bourbon Elderflower Drink- This unique flavor combination will quickly become a favorite.
- Blueberry Elderflower Martini- One of our most popular martini recipes!
- Elderflower Sangria- Sangria is the perfect make-ahead cocktail for a group
- Elderflower Vodka Lemonade- update a classic summer cocktail with a little bit of elderflower liqueur.
- Elderflower French 75- Bubbles are always a favorite!
Classic Champagne Cocktail - Garnish with Lemon
Hawaiian Mimosa - Crazy for Crust
Elderflower French 75 - Garnish with Lemon
Mimosa Margarita - Simply Joy
Sparkling Elderflower Cocktail - Foodie Crush
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- 3 ounces Prosecco
- Lime Wedges
- Sugar (for the rim of the glass)
- Fill a shaker with ice and add the Gin and Elderflower Liqueur. Shake to combine.
- Place the sugar on a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a martini glass and press the rim of the martini glass in the sugar to coat.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass and top with Prosecco. Squeeze a lime wedge in the drink and garnish with an additional lime wedge.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size:6 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 324Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
This Elderflower, Gin & Prosecco Cocktail is one of our most popular cocktails on Garnish with Lemon. It's filled with gin, elderflower, prosecco and a squeeze of lime juice in a sugar-rimmed martini glass. One sip and you will see why it's the perfect party cocktail.