Need a batch cocktail for your Super Bowl party? Look no further than these gorgeous Blood Orange Margaritas for a Crowd.
- 4 cups fresh blood orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cups triple sec (or other orange flavored liqueur)
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- lime wedge
- kosher salt
- blood orange slices (optional)
- Place juices, tequila, triple sec and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved and chill well.
- Rim edges of glass with lime wedge and salt. Divide margaritas among glasses and garnish with blood orange slices, if desired.
Prep time includes chill time.