Gooey and crunchy, these Bacon Cream Cheese Bites will steal the show at any party. Guaranteed.
People always go crazy for bacon, right?
I have the perfect party food for you today that is just 4 ingredients, family friendly and incredibly easy. These Bacon Cream Cheese Bites are in no way, shape or form healthy, but they are a simple indulgence, and I know you will be thanking me for them later.
Trust me on this one.
Now be prepared; these Bacon Cream Cheese Bites filled with cheesy, crunchy goodness are literally show stoppers.
What ingredients do you need to make this Bacon Cream Cheese Bites recipe?
You can’t go wrong when there are only a handful of ingredients. Does it get much easier than this?
- English muffin bread
- cream cheese
- chopped chives
How do you make Bacon Cream Cheese appetizers?
It’s simple to make these little bites of goodness.
- First, cut the crusts off the all of the bread and reserve those for another use.
- Spread some of the cream cheese on each slice of bread and sprinkle with chives.
- Using the long side of the bread, roll into a log form and spiral wrap the bacon around it.
- Cut in half and bake until crisp.
Can you make these bacon appetizers ahead of time?
Absolutely! Prep these the morning of the party, place in a plastic container and cover tightly. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
These Bacon Cream Cheese bites, my friends, are what you call good party food.
And good party food that is easy to make and always disappear pretty much ticks every box on my list of easy appetizers. What can I say? My job here is done.
Are you following us on Pinterest? We have a bunch of party-ready foods waiting for you!
Everyone loves bacon. Here are some more bacon appetizer recipes to try at your next party!
Warm Gruyere, Bacon, and Caramelized Onion Dip – Garnish with Lemon
Pumpkin, Bacon and Goat Cheese Dip – Living Locurto
Bacon Appetizer Crescents– Taste and Tell
Candied Bacon– Garnish with Lemon
Cheddar, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Stuffed Phyllo Mushroom Appetizers – The Little Kitchen
Bacon Cream Cheese Bites
Bacon cream cheese bites are a crowd favorite at every party.
- 1 loaf English Muffin Bread or Pepperidge Farm Original White Bread, crusts cut off
- 1 (12-ounce) tub reduced fat cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound bacon (regular thickness)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice of bread. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of chives on top of cream cheese. Starting at one end, roll each slice of bread into a tight cylinder. Wrap a slice of bacon around each cylinder, spiraling to cover the whole piece of bread. Cut each cylinder in half. (I use my kitchen shears.)
- Place on baking sheet and bake until crispy and bacon is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes. Serve warm.