Gooey and crunchy, this Bacon Cream Cheese Bites recipe will steal the show at any party. Guaranteed.
People always go crazy for bacon, right?
I have the perfect party food for you today that is just 4 ingredients, family-friendly and incredibly easy.
These Bacon Cream Cheese Bites are in no way, shape or form healthy, but they are a simple indulgence, and I know you will be thanking me for them later.
Trust me on this one.
Now be prepared; these tasty appetizers, filled with cheesy, crunchy goodness are literally show stoppers.
Want to save this recipe for later? PIN IT here!
You can't go wrong when there are only a handful of ingredients. Does it get much easier than this?
- English muffin toasting bread or Pepperidge Farm Original White Bread
- cream cheese
- chopped chives
It's simple to make these little bites of goodness:
- First, cut the crusts off the all of the bread and reserve those for another use.
- Spread some of the cream cheese on each slice of bread and sprinkle with chives.
- Using the long side of the bread, roll into a log form and spiral wrap the bacon around it.
- Cut in half and bake until crisp.
I use Pepperidge Farm Original White Bread nearly every time I make these but it's not always easy to find. If you are having trouble finding it at the store, you can swap in English Muffin Bread (NOT English Muffins).
You can! Start by preheating your grill to 425°F.
Line a baking pan with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the foil. This makes sure the bacon cream cheese bites don't sit in the grease as they cook and allows them to get extra crispy!
Set the bacon cream cheese bites on prepared pan and grill for 20 minutes and turn them. Grill another 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
Absolutely! Prep these the morning of the party, place in a plastic container and cover tightly. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
These Bacon Cream Cheese bites, my friends, are what you call good party food.
And good party food that is easy to make and always disappear pretty much ticks every box on my list of easy appetizers. What can I say? My job here is done.
More party food
- Who can say no to Pumpkin, Bacon and Goat Cheese Dip?
- This Layered Greek Dip is a healthy twist on a 7 layer dip!
- You don't have to choose between dessert and drinks when you serve a Chocolate Martini.
- These Bourbon Apple Cider Drinks are the perfect fall cocktail.
- This Candied Bacon is one of the first party snacks gone at a party.
Are you following us on Pinterest? We have a bunch of party-ready foods waiting for you!
- 1 loaf English Muffin Bread or Pepperidge Farm Original White Bread, crusts cut off
- 1 (12-ounce) tub reduced fat cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound bacon (regular thickness)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheetwith aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Use a knife or offset spreaderto spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice of bread. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of chives on top of cream cheese.
- Starting at one end, roll each slice of bread into a tight cylinder. Wrap a slice of bacon around each cylinder, spiraling to cover the whole piece of bread. Cut each cylinder in half. (I use my kitchen shears.)
- Place on baking sheet and bake until crispy and bacon is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes. Serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:3 appetizers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 836mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g
Make your party the BEST party when you serve a batch of these crunchy Bacon Cream Cheese Bites. They are ALWAYS the first appetizer gone at every gathering!