Kick boring salads to the curb with this Arugula Salad with Roasted Grapes and Feta Cheese.
Roasted Grape, Feta and Arugula Salad
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces arugula
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss grapes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Place on jelly roll pan and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place in a small bowl being sure to get the juices, too. Add walnuts, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- Place arugula in a salad bowl and add the the roasted grape and walnut combination and toss to combine. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.