Add a rosy hue to one of summer’s favorite cocktails with these delicious Bubbly Strawberry Rosé Mojitos. Makes an easy batch cocktail for groups, too!
Bubbly Strawberry Mojitos
- 1 1/8 cup simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups packed mint leaves
- 6 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 cups light rum
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling Rosé wine
- 12 strawberries, halved
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
- Place simple syrup, mint leaves and limes in a large pitcher and muddle well. Stir in the rum.
- Pour the wine into the pitcher and gently stir to combine.
- Pour mojitos into ice-filled glasses and garnish with strawberries and additional mint leaves, if desired.
To make the simple syrup, combine 3/4 cup sugar and 3/4 cup water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool to room temperature and store in the fridge until ready to use.
Check out more spring sippers on our Cocktails and Drinks Pinterest Board!