This 5-ingredient Tomato Feta Salad with Sweet Onion recipe is one of my go-to BBQ side dishes - quick, easy and perfect for potlucks.
Tomato Feta Salad ingredients
With only five ingredients in this tomato salad recipe (not counting salt and pepper), splurge on quality in your ingredients:
- Sweet Onion
- Feta Cheese
- White wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
What is a sweet onion?
Block vs pre-crumbled feta cheese: is there a difference?
What tomatoes do you use for this Tomato Feta salad recipe?
Can I make this Tomato Feta Salad with Sweet Onion ahead of time?
Do you serve this salad chilled or at room temperature?
Craving more easy summer side dish recipes? We’ve got ‘em!
Or search all of our side dish recipes HERE!
- 6 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Whisk together vinegar and oil and pour over tomato and onions. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and gently fold into tomato mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately or allow to sit for up to one hour.
Barely adapted from Cooking Light Magazine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 221mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g