Calling all buffalo sauce lovers! This dip is for you. This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my go-to party foods and disappears every time I make it.
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite football foods of all time: Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip. As you know, I’m a huge football fan, especially college football and there is nothing better than relaxing with my family and friends and eating a spread of football foods for dinner. Which translates into dips and using chips as utensils.
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip satisfies my craving for buffalo wings while still giving me the ease of eating with a chip. See where I’m going with this? No utensils = fewer dishes.
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is just that – easy. To make it even easier, I keep cooked, cubed chicken in the freezer. I buy a couple of rotisserie chickens at a time, cube the meat and bag them in 2 cup portions in the freezer. That way when I am craving buffalo chicken dip (or anything that calls for cooked, cubed chicken) I have it ready to go.
Even if you don’t like to watch football, it’s worth faking it just to get your hands on some of this dip. Add some Layered Greek Dip and Saucy Asian Meatballs, and you have an instant party. A relaxed football-watching party that you can enjoy instead of spending time in the kitchen.
Our schedules have finally slowed down from our crazy summer. Weekends are spent at home relaxing and taking in the awesome fall weather. Family, friends, football and Buffalo Chicken Dip. Pure bliss.
- 2 blocks light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (whichever you prefer)
- 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Buffalo Sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 oz shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce until smooth. Stir in chicken and cheese and spread in a pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Alternatively after step 2, put all ingredients in a crock pot; heat on low for 2 hours or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks and carrots.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 1468mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 26g