Looking for an easy, last-minute appetizer? These Cranberry Brie Bites are a great way to transform extra cranberry sauce and make a delicious party snack!
Cranberry Brie Bites
Raise your hand if you love easy appetizers that look like you spent a ton of time on them. During this busy holiday season, there is nothing that makes me happier than an appetizer that is easy, delicious and impressive.
Let's chat about cranberries. There are 2 camps for cranberry sauce: the lovers and the haters.
Which camp do you fall in? You really don't find people indifferent to it. I'm a lover and the rest of my family? Not so much.
But when I put add some cranberry sauce to these Cranberry Brie Bites, it's a whole new ball game.
What ingredients do I need to make Cranberry Puff Pastry Bites?
- puff pastry sheets
- cranberry sauce
That's it. Only three ingredients away from goodness.
How do I get the puff pastry so fluffy?
This easy appetizer will become one of your go-to party snacks. These Cranberry Brie Bites use just 3 ingredients but are so full of flavor that people won't be able to stop popping them in their mouths.
Its easy to understand why. After all, ooey gooey Brie cheese and tart cranberry sauce has to one of the most brilliant flavor combinations ever. Wrap it all up with a flaky puff pastry, and you have hit appetizer heaven.
And the good news is, they can be on the table in just 20 minutes so it's easy to make another batch . Better yet, save yourself the time and make a double batch right off the bat.
The best part of these tasty morsels? I now have a reason to make cranberry sauce anytime of the year and don't have to worry about tossing that leftover cranberry sauce again.
We LOVE cranberries! Check out some of our other favorite cranberry recipes!
- Cranberry Whiskey Sours
- Spicy Cranberry Salsa
- Baked Brie with Cranberries and Pecans
- Cranberry Cherry Slab Pie
- Metropolitan Cranberry Martini
Looking for more holiday appetizers? You can never have too many go-to's.
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 egg + 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Break an egg into a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Slightly roll puff pastry dough out into a 16 x 10 rectangle.
- Cut puff pastry into 48 one and a half-inch squares.
- Line jelly roll pan with parchment paper and place 24 puff pastry squares on it.
- Layer a second puff pastry square on each with the remaining 24 puff pastry squares and brush with egg wash.
- Bake puff pastry squares for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place one slice of brie on top of puff pastry and top with 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Serve room temperature.
The Puff Pastry squares can be made ahead of time, just cool completely and store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 puff pastry bites
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g