Upgrade your next happy hour with this easy and delicious Appletini that will have all of your friends begging for the recipe. It's packed with apple flavor, only uses 5 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. What could be better?
This Appletini is filled with all of the sour apple flavor you expect without any artificial color. It's the perfect signature cocktail for fall but is equally tasty any time of year.
Why you will love this Apple Martini
- It's smooth. The apple vodka you use definitely makes a difference. We use Ciroc Apple Vodka that is made from grapes, not wheat. The result is a super smooth, sweet apple taste.
- It's a perfect blend of sweet and tart. The flavor combination of the apple vodka with the apple juice and the fresh lemon juice create a mouthwatering easy sipper.
- It's pretty. We swap out neon green Sour Apple Pucker and add a German Apple Liqueur instead giving it that gorgeous golden hue.
- Apple Vodka: Apple, not plain vodka, is a must to really give this drink its apple flavor. We recommend Ciroc Apple Vodka.
- Apple Liqueur: Any traditional German Apple Liqueur will work, but try to steer clear of the neon green Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps.
- Fresh Lemon Juice is a must. It's only a small amount but it adds the perfect bit of acidity.
Grab your favorite cocktail shaker fill it with ice and add liquors and apple juice.
Add lemon juice and simple syrup.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds. Strain into a glass, garnish with apple slices and serve.
We love the Berentzen Apple Liqueur. It is a liquor that is naturally sweetened with apples, has a bright crisp taste and a gorgeous golden color. You can even pour it over ice and sip it straight.
The Apple Vodka is the difference maker in this cocktail. Even though there isn't any Sour Apple Pucker in this drink, it still has the green apple flavor that the Appletini is known for thanks to the super smooth apple vodka.
Yes! This recipe is easy to make as a batch. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of cocktails desired and use an extra large shaker.
Expert tips for the best martinis
✘ Use high quality ingredients. When you are making cocktails with a short ingredient list, you can definitely taste the difference.
✘ Use enough ice. The more ice you have in the shaker, the easier it is to get it chilled.
✘ Shake your martini well. Nobody likes a lukewarm martini. The longer you shake it, the colder (and better) it is. We recommend at least 30 seconds.
✘ Use a pretty glass. Everything tastes better when it looks good. It's easy to elevate your drink game using a fun glass.
✘ Garnish before serving. A simple skewer with thinly sliced green apples adds a perfect finishing touch. It's the little things that up your home bartending skills.
More Apple Recipes
We love all things apple all year long! Try a tasty Apple Cider Margarita or some of our other go-to favorites.
Check out all of our cocktail recipes.
Did you make this recipe? We'd love to hear your thoughts! Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Your feedback helps us and your fellow readers!
- 2 ounces Apple Vodka
- 1 ounce Apple Liqueur
- 1 ounce Apple Juice
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Green Apple Slices for garnish (optional)
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, liqueur, juices and simple syrup.2 ounces Apple Vodka, 1 ounce Apple Liqueur, 1 ounce Apple Juice, ½ ounce lemon juice, ½ ounce simple syrup
- Shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds and strain into glass.
- Garnish with Apple slices if desired and serve.Green Apple Slices for garnish
- Apple Vodka: the Apple Vodka is a must in this drink. We love the smooth flavor of the Ciroc Apple Vodka.
- Apple Liqueur: Any traditional German Apple Liqueur will work, but we don't recommend using the Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps.
- Fresh Lemon juice is a must. It's only a small amount but it adds the perfect amount of acidity.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.