No party is complete without a signature cocktail! This Ginger Pear Martini recipe is one irresistible sipper!
Raise your hand if you like to try new drinks.
I love to try new cocktails, but they can't be too sweet, too strong, include anything coconut flavored....or be blue in color.
I know, I'm high maintenance, but I blame it on Kevin. When you have a husband who is a master mixologist, it's hard to find drinks that measure up to his standard. Kevin pours a good martini.
And this Ginger-Pear Martini recipe is one of the best we have. It's still one of our most popular cocktails!
Why this recipe works
It checks a lot of boxes. It is smooth, crisp and refreshing. And not too sweet. In my eyes, that makes a perfect cocktail.
The list is short so make sure your ingredients are the best!
- pear flavored vodka
- ginger liqueur
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- simple syrup.
Assembly is simple. Shake it up with ice, pour in a martini glass, add a garnish of lemon and enjoy. How is that for easy and delicious?
- It all starts with the ingredients. Start with high-quality vodka and always use freshly squeezed lemon juice. Save the bottled stuff for another time. The difference is huge.
- Use the right equipment! This shaker is one of our favorites and is a workhorse in our home bar.
- Serve it in a pretty glass. Everything tastes better when it looks good.
Tip: Hosting a party? Let your guests play bartender and set up a DIY Martini Bar. I promise it will be a huge hit!
You can never have too many martini recipes!
Check out some of our favorite sippers!
- Chocolate Martini- Garnish with Lemon®
- Elderflower Martini- Garnish with Lemon®
- Key Lime Pie Martini- Amanda's Cookin
- Blueberry Martini- Garnish with Lemon®
Ginger Pear Martini
- 2 ounces pear flavored vodka
- ½ ounce Domaine De Canton French Ginger Liqueur
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Place vodka through lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously to mix.
- Strain into martini glass and add a lemon twist garnish.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.