No party is complete without a cocktail! This Ginger Pear Martini recipe is one irresistible sipper!
Raise your hand if you like to try new drinks.
I know, I’m high maintenance, but I blame it on Kevin. When you have a husband who is a master mixologist, it’s hard to find drinks that measure up to his standard. Kevin pours a good martini. And this Ginger-Pear Martini recipe is one of the best we have. It’s still one of our most popular cocktails!
What makes a Ginger Pear Martini so good?
It checks a lot of boxes. It is smooth, crisp and refreshing. And not too sweet. In my eyes, that makes a perfect cocktail.
What ingredients do I need for this Ginger Pear Martini Recipe?
The list is short so make sure your ingredients are the best! It starts with pear flavored vodka, a little ginger liqueur, some freshly squeezed lemon juice, and simple syrup.
Assembly is simple. Shake it up with ice, pour in a martini glass, add a garnish of lemon and enjoy. How is that for easy and delicious?
How to make a good martini at home
- It all starts with the ingredients. Start with high-quality vodka and always use freshly squeezed lemon juice. Save the bottled stuff for another time. The difference is huge.
- Use the right equipment! This shaker is one of our favorites and is a workhorse in our home bar.
- Serve it in a pretty glass. Everything tastes better when it looks good.
Tip: Hosting a party? Let your guests play bartender and set up a DIY Martini Bar. I promise it will be a huge hit!
- 2 ounces pear flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce Domaine De Canton French Ginger Liqueur
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Place vodka through lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously to mix.
- Strain into martini glass and add a lemon twist garnish.