You may start grilling all of your desserts after one bite of these quick and easy Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone, Pistachios and Balsamic Glaze!
Looking for a simple and relatively healthy dessert to serve to a crowd – without turning on the oven? Pin these Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone, Pistachios and Balsamic Glaze ASAP. Trust me, the name sounds far more complicated than this recipe truly is, and the finished dish can be on the table in 10 minutes flat.
When you buy ripe peaches, most of the work is already done for you. A brief turn on the grill amps up the natural sweetness and juiciness of the peaches. Drizzle a rich and tangy balsamic vinegar glaze over the warm fruit, spoon a bit of sweetened mascarpone cheese on top of each half and garnish it all with a sprinkling of salty pistachios. That’s all there is to it.
These Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone, Pistachios and Balsamic Glaze are a super easy dessert that showcases the flavors of the dish’s simple ingredients in each bite….and begs for extra napkins to mop up all of that juicy peach goodness.
Recommended items for this recipe:
Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone, Pistachios and Balsamic Glaze
- 4 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ripe (but not overly soft) peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 - 3 teaspoons grapeseed oil (or other neutral tasting oil)
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Handful of pistachios, lightly crushed
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone (or cream) cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Preheat grill over medium low heat. Gently brush each peach half with oil and place it cut side down on the grates. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Use tongs to carefully rotate peaches a quarter turn and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Remove peaches from grill. Cool slightly.
- When ready to serve, spoon a small scoop of cheese mixture into the hollow of each peach. Drizzle peaches with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with pistachios.