Don't bring another boring appetizer to a party. These Cheesy Chipotle Roll Ups will be your new best friend, no oven or sauce needed.
Appetizers are my weakness. I love snacking on the little bites before dinner, and, if given the choice between an appetizer and dessert, nine times out of ten the appetizer wins.
So when I create a new appetizer that is a little different from my go-to favorites, AND the whole family loves it, I can’t help but do a little happy dance. (It’s the little things in life, right?) Combine that with easy-to-find ingredients and minimal prep time, and I hit the jackpot.
That’s just what happened with these Cheesy Chipotle Roll Ups.
The smoky flavor and subtle heat from the chipotle peppers makes these a stand out above other roll ups. And the best thing? You don’t even need a sauce to go with these as they have enough flavor all on their own.
That, my friends, makes these the perfect appetizer to take a party. No oven, no crackers, no dips, just slice the rollups and arrange on a platter. Voila! Easy entertaining at its best.
Just be careful - they are crazy addictive and easy to pop in your mouth one right after the other.
Cheesy Chipotle Roll Ups
- 8 medium tortillas
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- juice of ½ lime
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 chipotle peppers packed in adobo sauce seeded and diced
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and lime juice until smooth.
- Stir in chipotle peppers and black olives and mix until incorporated.
- Spread ⅛ of the mixture on a tortilla, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Chill for at least 4 hours until slicing.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.