It's summer!! You only need 4 ingredients to change up your traditional cocktail of choice and sip on a refreshing Elderflower Vodka Lemonade cocktail.
Summer is here and that means it's time to relax and sip cocktails on the patio with friends. Batch cocktails always make entertaining easy and one of our favorites is this delicious Elderflower Vodka Lemonade.
Make sure you use a high quality vodka and please use fresh-squeezed lemonade! It makes a huge difference and you can buy it at the grocery store!
Step 1: Fill a high ball glass with ice
Step 2: Add liquors and lemonade.
Step 3: Stir vigorously to combine
Step 4: Top with club soda and serve!
Making a batch is much easier when you are having a group or to sip on all week! Follow these simple steps to get an easy cocktail for happy hour on the deck. This recipe makes 8 drinks.
- 12 ounces Vodka
- 8 ounces Elderflower Liqueur
- 16 ounces fresh squeezed lemonade
- Club Soda (Do not add until right before serving)
- Pour lemonade, vodka and elderflower liqueur in a pitcher.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve it.
- Add club soda right before serving.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon wedge.
While we love a good cocktail, not everyone wants alcohol in their drinks but still want something fun to sip on at a party.
Elderflower tonic is readily available at the stores. Simply replace the liquors with tonic and you still have a tasty drink.
Absolutely! Here are 3 of our favorites!
Rum- use plain rum or give it an extra spike of smooth citrus flavor and use Bacardi Limon Rum. One sip and you will be in love.
Gin- Looking for a drier cocktail? We are huge gin fans so gin is always a great answer. The piney flavor cuts the sweetness of the lemonade even more.
Citrus Vodka- Like things packed with citrus flavor? Amp things up with using a lemon flavored vodka. We love Absolut Citron or Stolichnaya Limon.
It's easy to do and still delicious! Simply omit the elderflower from the recipe and add a half ounce more vodka, top with club soda and enjoy!
Fun Cocktails are definitely a passion of ours! You don’t want to miss some of the Best Vodka Drinks around. Some of our summer favorites and Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktails and our Cucumber Vodka Gimlet recipe.
- Elderflower Wine Cocktails- Garnish with Lemon®
- Elderflower Gin Fizz- Boulder Locavore
- Peach Rosé Sangria - Garnish with Lemon®
- Pear and Elderflower Collins- A Spicy Perspective
- Elderflower Margaritas- Garnish with Lemon®
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces elderflower liqueur
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lemonade
- Club soda
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Place ice in a highball glass.
- Add vodka, elderflower liqueur and lemonade.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a lemon slice.
- Serve immediately
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:6 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g
Update a classic cocktail and serve these easy Elderflower Vodka Lemonades at your next BBQ or happy hour. You can't go wrong with a cocktail that shines with only 4 ingredients!