Brighten up your dessert table with the tangy flavors in this Easy Key Lime Pie Recipe!
Don’t you love those desserts that are great any time of the year? And they are great to serve to a crowd? And it’s even better when you only need a handful of ingredients to make this stunning dessert. That’s exactly what you get with this Easy Key Lime Pie recipe!
What is the difference between key limes and regular limes?
The key lime is smaller and seedier than that of the regular lime that is found in the grocery store. Plus it’s higher in acidity giving this luscious pie its distinct flavor. Each bite of this Easy Key Lime Pie has just enough tang to make your lips pucker and make you immediately dive in for more. The minute I taste the fresh, tart flavor of the key limes, I am transported to dessert heaven.
What ingredients do you need to make this pie?
The beauty of this easy recipe is the short ingredient list.
- graham cracker crust
- key lime juice and zest
- sweetened condensed milk
- sour cream
Time Saving Tips for making Easy Key Lime Pie:
In a hurry? Follow these time-saving tips to get your pie on the table faster!
- Those tiny key limes are adorable, but who wants to spend the time squeezing 50 of them to get enough key lime juice? Pick up a bottle of key lime juice at the store.
- We usually have graham crackers on hand and make our own graham cracker crust, but if you don’t, buy a pre-made graham cracker crust when you’re grabbing that bottled key lime juice.
Winter, spring summer or fall you can never go wrong with this Easy Key Lime Pie recipe
Check out some of our other spring favorites!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars– Garnish with Lemon
Key Lime Pie Cookies – Grandbaby Cakes
Lemon Cheesecake Bars– Garnish with Lemon
Key Lime Snowball Cookies– Mom on Timeout
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars– Garnish with Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind in a medium bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. Be careful to not over bake.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 95mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 6g Protein: 2g