Easy and elegant, these make-ahead Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars are the perfect sweet ending to any meal.
Cheesecake is a favorite dessert in our house, but a whole cheesecake can be a bit much for our family of four. Making cheesecake in bar form takes care of that problem in a hurry, and everyone is happy when one of these gorgeous Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars is placed in front of them.
What is the best way to make cheesecake bars?
- Lining the pan is the first step. You’re going to need an overlap of parchment paper or nonstick foil to use as handles to lift the cheesecake bars out of the pan when you’re ready to cut and serve them.
- Next up is the graham cracker crust. Stir together some graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Evenly press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Tip: I like to use the bottom of a drinking glass to press the graham cracker mixture into the pan to keep the crust even.
- All that’s left is to make the cheesecake batter.
What is the secret to making really great cheesecake batter?
Room temperature cream cheese. Start with that, and you will be on your way to the silkiest cheesecake bars ever. Promise.
Another tip? Take your time and beat the cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy. I beat mine in my stand mixer for a full 5 minutes. No cheating. Your patience needed is rewarded with smooth, silky cheesecake bars every single time.
White chocolate is a perfect complement to the graham cracker crust and gives the cheesecake filling a hint of chocolate without overdoing it. The seedless raspberry jam brightens the flavors and adds the perfect swirls of color to make a dessert that is sure to impress even the toughest critic.
More Swoon Worthy Desserts
Mascarpone Tarts with Fresh Berries- Garnish with Lemon®
Raspberry Roll Cake- A Beautiful Plate
Molten Chocolate Cakes- Garnish with Lemon®
Raspberry Crumb Bars- A Dash of Megnut
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Brownies- Garnish with Lemon®
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchement paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter and stir until moistened. Pour into prepared pan and press down with your hands to make an even layer.
- Bake for 6 minutes and let cool. Lower oven to 325 degrees.
- Place room temperature cream cheese in a stand mixer and beat for 5 minutes. Add sugar and mix until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each one. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate and pour mixture over cooled crust.
- Add raspberry jam in tablespoons on top of cheesecake filling and use a toothpick to make swirls throughout the top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until cheesecake bars are set. Remove from oven and cool. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares and garnish with fresh raspberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 4g