Appetizer party menus are always better when they include this Slow Cooker Reuben Dip.
The holiday season has arrived, and with that comes lots of parties and happy hours. And what’s a party without snacks?
Not a very fun one in my opinion. So to up the fun factor at your next gathering, I made you some Slow Cooker Reuben Dip.
Filled with corned beef and Swiss cheese, this dip is definitely a crowd pleaser. It has all of the flavors of a classic Reuben in a gooey, cheesy dip.
Pile it on mini rye toasts, and your guests will definitely be back for more.
Best thing about it?
It takes 10 minutes to put together. Then step back and let the slow cooker do its magic.
If that is perfect party food, I'm not sure what is!
Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise I used olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 heaping tablespoon creamy horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup green onions
- 4 ounces Corned Beef diced
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup sauerkraut drained well and chopped
- Place cream cheese, mayo, ketchup and horseradish in a medium bowl and mix well. Stir in green onions, corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut. Place in a small slow cooker and heat on low for 60 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with mini rye or pumpernickel bread slices.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.
Let the slow cooker do the hard work for you with this easy Reuben Dip recipe!