Take an ordinary pizza night and make it extraordinary with this Roasted Butternut Squash Naan Pizza!
Pizza night is always a favorite in our house and is an easy way to entertain a large group of people. When I’m hosting friends for dinner, I love to buy the individual-sized naan bread and set out a variety of toppings and sauces for people to make their own combinations.
I set out the typical red sauce, pepperoni, sausage and olives, but I also love to add some unique ingredients. People can make a BBQ Chicken Pizza, a Pesto Pizza with Goat Cheese and Arugula or my new fall favorite, Roasted Butternut Squash Naan Pizza.
Butternut squash is abundant right now, and while there are so many great ways to use it, I love the rustic sweetness it adds to this pizza. Plus you can’t go wrong with the addition of goat cheese, caramelized onions and fresh basil. Finish it all with a balsamic glaze, and you will be in pizza heaven!
- Naan Bread Crusts
- 2 cups diced butternut squash, roasted
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1/4 cup basil, sliced in ribbons
- balsamic glaze for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Evenly divided the butternut squash, goat cheese and caramelized onions on the Naan Bread. Place on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melty.
- Scatter basil across top and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Slice and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 8 Carbohydrates: 2g