Dips are a way of life during football season, and this Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe gives you all the delicious pizza flavor in dip form!
It’s no secret that we are huge fans of dips here on Garnish with Lemon. I love having parties where the menu is a collection of appetizers. These Bacon Cream Cheese Bites, Greek Salad Skewers, and Asiago Artichoke Dip all make regular appearances when we have people over. And now I have a new one to add to the mix: Pepperoni Pizza Dip.
It’s easy to see why this dip is without a doubt a crowd pleaser. How can you go wrong with a baked dip that tastes exactly like pizza? Add the fact that you can easily make it ahead of time, and you have a definite winner for any gathering.
Every single bite of this dip tastes like little bites of pizza heaven. Slather the dip on little slices of bread and savor each bite of pizza eating heaven. And don’t worry if you are a loaded pizza topping kind of person as this recipe is easy to make your own so feel free to add your favorite toppings to the mix. It tastes outstanding with a sprinkle of green peppers, onions and a few sliced black olives. However you top it, you have the best flavors mixed together to form one amazing dip. Party food perfection.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian Cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the drained diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic, onion, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup Italian cheese and spread in the bottom of a pie plate or small baking dish. Spread tomato mixture on top of cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and finish with pepperonis. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips