This Peanut Butter S’mores Cheesecake Dip is an easy treat for a group that comes together in 10 minutes!
S’mores are the quintessential dessert of summer. Whenever we are having people over during the summer, there is no question that someone will ask if we are making s’mores. But making them for a group can be a pain. But this easy Peanut Butter S’mores Cheesecake Dip is a tasty way to feed a crowd all the flavors of s’mores without the hassle.
When I was making this dip, I was trying to create something similar to this Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball, which has been my go-to dessert for a crowd for quite a few years. I knew if I did things just right, I would have another go-to to add to my collection. How can you go wrong with all of the flavors of a s’more (plus peanut butter!) in a dip that you can pull together in a few minutes?
And with how long this dip lasts in my house, it’s a good thing it is so easy to make. Once the kids get their hands on the s’mores dip, all bets are off. If you aren’t the first one in line, there’s no guarantee that there will be any left by the time you get there. Once you taste it, it’s easy to understand. Filled with cream cheese, peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows, this cheesecake dip is everything summer.
If you hide this Peanut Butter S’mores Cheesecake Dip from everyone else, you can make it ahead of time and have dessert ready to go days before you entertain. Otherwise save yourself the disappointment of opening the fridge and finding it nearly gone. Just make a double batch now. It’s that good. Promise.
- 1 (8-ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup marshmallow bits
- Graham Crackers for dipping
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Add the marshmallow cream and peanut butter and mix until blended.Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120 Total Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 6g