Need a quick and easy fall dessert? These No Bake Oreo and Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits look super impressive but take only minutes to pull together.
The ginormous display of canned pumpkin in the grocery store (that I nearly ran my cart into the other day) is a not-so-subtle reminder that fall baking season has officially arrived.
Lisa and I have both sweet and savory ways to use all the pumpkin this fall, but let’s start with something sweet. And easy. And no bake. I don’t know about you, but I’m already sold on these No Bake Oreo and Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits with just that brief introduction!
Impressive looking? Yes. Difficult? No way. These fall flavored parfaits (think cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves) benefit from a few easy shortcuts like frozen whipped topping and crushed Oreo cookies. Heck, you can even whip up the whole thing without a mixer if you let your cream cheese come to room temperature. Plus they can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge until dessert is served - perfect for effortless entertaining.
No Bake Oreo and Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping defrosted
- Mini Oreo cookies for garnish
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together until thoroughly combined. Stir in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cloves. Gently fold in whipped topping. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Place 2 tablespoons of cookie crumbs in bottoms of 8 glasses. Pipe half of cheesecake mixture into glasses. Place another 2 tablespoons of cookie crumbs in glasses and pipe in remaining cheesecake mixture. Top with mini Oreo cookies, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.