A few supermarket shortcuts ensure this Grilled Vegetable Flatbread Pizza is on the table in minutes!
Appetizers don’t need to be fussy and complicated, and this delicious Grilled Vegetable Flatbread Pizza recipe is proof positive of that. Well, if you can actually call it a recipe. Born out of what I had lurking in my fridge, this quick and easy appetizer came together in minutes and used a few convenience foods right from the grocery store.
Naan bread is a staple in our house, especially for quick and easy pizzas (this Ham and Egg Breakfast Pizza is one of our favorites). You can top it with pretty much anything you like. With this Grilled Vegetable Flatbread Pizza, I generously slathered some Rondele garlic and herbs cheese spread on the naan, and then topped it with tomatoes, artichokes, spinach and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. A quick spin on the grill crisped up the naan bread beautifully.
Theses flatbreads taste great warm or at room temperature, so whip up a handful as an easy party appetizer. Or add a simple salad and enjoy it as a light dinner after a busy day.
Looking for more ways to use naan bread? Don’t miss our Naan Pizza with Butternut Squash and Balsamic Drizzle and our Strawberry Flatbread with Balsamic Onions and Goat Cheese.
Grilled Vegetable Flatbread Pizza
- 1 Naan bread
- 2 tablespoons Rondele garlic and herbs cheese spread
- 1/4 cup chopped canned artichokes, drained
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- handful of baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spread Naan with cheese spread. Sprinkle with artichokes, tomatoes and spinach. Top with Parmesan cheese. Grill until Naan edges are crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.