Don't have dinner planned? Use a rotisserie chicken to have Greek Chicken Wraps on the table in less than 20 minutes!
Please tell me I’m not alone.
It’s 4:00, and I don’t have any idea what I’m making for dinner. I know, I’m a food blogger, but it happens to me more often than I would like to admit. My day gets away from me, and all of a sudden everyone is asking me what’s for dinner. And that is when I turn to a rotisserie chicken for help.
Make these easy, flavorful Greek Chicken Wraps, and your dinner dilemma is solved!
Time Saving Tips
Rotisserie chickens are my favorite shortcut in the kitchen. I’ll buy a couple at a time, chop the meat up and freeze it in 2 cup portions.
Having those stashed in the freezer has saved my hide more times than I would like to admit and makes mealtime a snap when I’m under the gun.
These Greek Chicken Wraps are a perfect recipe to use all that chopped, roasted chicken. Place the chicken and seasonings in a bowl, give it a stir and get the garnishes out.
If you are really crunched for time, grab the tomatoes, cucumbers and olives from the salad bar at your local grocery store and assembly is even easier!
I love that there is no mayo in these wraps, making them a great option for dinner on the deck. And because the Greek Chicken Wraps start with rotisserie chicken, it's easy to double for a large group.
I like to set it up like a taco bar and have everyone build their own Greek Chicken Wrap just how they like it. Extra hummus for me, please!
Healthy, easy and a great way to feed a group. How is that for a winning combo?
More Easy Wrap Recipes
- California Club Chicken Wrap - Taste and Tell
- Thai Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps - Garnish with Lemon®
- Grilled Italian Sausage Wraps - Garnish with Lemon®
Greek Chicken Wraps
- 2 cups boneless rotisserie chicken breast coarsely chopped
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives coarsely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup seedless cucumber chopped
- 6 tablespoons plain hummus
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- 6 8-inch tortillas
- Add chicken to a medium bowl and season with lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and red pepper. Stir gently to combine. Add tomatoes, olives, cheese and cucumber to seasoned chicken and stir to combine.
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus (or more if desired) over each tortilla. Top with a piece of lettuce.
- Divide the filling evenly between the 6 tortillas and roll up. Secure wrap with toothpick if desired.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.
These easy Greek Chicken Wraps come together in no time and are a great week night meal!