Don't let the short ingredient list fool you. These Easy Parmesan Pinwheels are packed with flavor and are a great addition to your party menu.
Super Bowl weekend is finally here and the entire state of Minnesota is ready to host the big party. Appetizers are one of my favorite things to serve when entertaining. It’s kind of ironic since I’m not really much of a snacker between my meals at any other time.
But put some appetizers in front of me and a cocktail in my hand, and it’s a whole different ball game. It just seems meant to be; those little appetizer bites just pop right in your mouth. And that is just what you'll do with these Easy Parmesan Pinwheels - just keep eating one more.
Finding a new, easy appetizer is always a win for the books, especially one that has only 5 ingredients and is still packed with flavor. We had friends over for dinner a couple of weeks ago, and I was searching for some new appetizer recipes to try. I stopped when I found these Easy Parmesan Pinwheels. 10 minutes to make and 15 minutes to bake...what’s not to love? The slightly sweet dough wrapped around nutty Parmesan, oregano and crunchy red pepper is totally addictive.
And with the big game this weekend, it’s the perfect excuse to have a party. These Easy Parmesan Pinwheels are just what you need to make the menu complete.
Small Bites make great party snacks!
Crispy Italian Ranch Cups- Garnish with Lemon®
Mini Hummus and Roasted Pepper Phyllo Bites -Cookin Canuck
Curried Pork Empanadas- Garnish with Lemon®
Mini Brie Bites- She Wears Many Hats
Cheesy Chipotle Roll Ups- Garnish with Lemon®
- 1 package crescent roll dough sheet
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Lay crescent roll sheet out and roll out slightly. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and parmesan cheese until well combined. Add red pepper and oregano and stir well.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent roll sheet and roll starting from the long side.
- Using serrated knife, slice the log into slices 16 slices and place cut side down on prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g