This 5-ingredient Creamy Goat Cheese Dip will be a game changer for your next party! Add it to your appetizers spread and watch it disappear.
Ah, goat cheese. It gets me every single time. This Creamy Goat Cheese Pesto Dip - filled with fresh basil, goat cheese, parmesan and garlic - is definitely a keeper.
Recipes that use a handful of ingredients and that take mere minutes to make are my absolute favorites. (Remember this Tomatillo Salsa or these Pesto Bites?) True, there are some days where I have the time to spend in the kitchen and enjoy putting a lot of effort into meals. But easy, go-to recipes are my bread and butter.
It's one of the easiest recipes to make, all you need is a food processor and 5 minutes.
Since the recipe only calls for a handful of ingredients, be sure you use high-quality goat cheese, olive oil, and fresh basil.
Trust me, you can taste the difference.
Not only good for late night munchies, this dip is a great addition to any party spread. Scoop a dollop of dip into a small plastic cup (read: no dishes), add some veggies on the top, and you have individual servings ready to go. Clean up is a piece of cake, too.
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, transform the dip into something else.
It tastes great swirled into some fresh fettuccine noddles, use it as a dipping sauce for some fresh salmon or add a spoonful to a grilled chicken breast.
You get the idea.
Creamy Goat Cheese Pesto goodness.
More Dip Recipes
- Lemon Artichoke Dip- Garnish with Lemon®
- 5 Minute Taco Dip- Spend with Pennies
- Dill Pickle Dip- Noble Pig
- Chipped Beef Dip- Garnish with Lemon®
Creamy Goat Cheese Pesto Dip
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- Mix basil, cheeses, garlic and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add olive oil in even stream and mix until combined.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.