Cool and refreshing jicama gives this chunky Jicama Avocado Salsa an addicting crunch. Pair it with chips and margaritas for the perfect happy hour!
What is jicama?
Add a little (or a lot) of heat to your Jicama Avocado Salsa recipe
One last tip for making this Jicama Avocado Salsa
So many salsas, so little time! Check out some of our other favorite salsa recipes:
- 2 cups peeled, diced jicama
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and minced
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 firm ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- Salt to taste
- Combine the first 7 ingredients (jicama through cilantro) in a bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Stir in the avocado.
- Add salt to taste.
Barely adapted from The Hay Day Country Market Cookbook by Kim Rizk.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:⅓ cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g