How can you go wrong with a 4 ingredient holiday sweet? Not only is this Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark delicious, it takes just a few minutes to pull together.
Not only are the colors perfectly seasonal, but it’s a breeze to put together, lasts for weeks in the fridge and is a delicious combination of sweet and salt. Oh, and it has only 4 ingredients. How can you go wrong??
This recipe is slightly untraditional in the sense that it uses chocolate chips instead of chocolate-flavored almond bark. You can use either ingredient, but I prefer chocolate chips in these treats. The chips make melting the chocolate faster, too.
Not a craisin or pistachio fan? Feel free to substitute whatever dried fruit or nut you love.
Whip up this bark early in your holiday baking season and keep it stored in the fridge. It’s a beautiful sweet to add to any dessert or cookie tray and makes a lovely impression when bundled in cellophane and tied with a ribbon for gifts.
- 1 bag dark or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted and salted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Line a half-size baking sheet with parchment paper allowing excess to drape over two sides. Set aside.
- Pour the dark chocolate chips into a large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir. Heat again for 30 seconds and stir again. Repeat until chips are completely melted. Spread melted dark chocolate evenly over parchment.
- Melt white chocolate just as you did the dark chocolate. Spoon dollops of melted white chocolate over dark chocolate on baking sheet. Gently marble the chocolates together using the top of a knife. Sprinkle evenly with pistachios and craisins. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, lift parchment paper from baking sheet and gently peel bark off parchment. Break bark into pieces. Keep refrigerated.