What's a party without taco dip? This make-ahead, layered Chicken Taco Dip is just what your game day menu needs!
Football and dips go hand in hand, and this flavorful Chicken Taco Dip is no exception.
Everyone loves it, young and old alike. Seriously, who can resist chip after chip full of taco-flavored sour cream, seasoned chicken breast, chopped tomatoes, and cheese with a generous sprinkling of cilantro?
We are pretty particular when it comes to the chicken we use in our recipes.
That’s why we choose to partner with Gold'n Plump® as the taste of their chicken just can’t be matched. Plus their Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets are raised with No Antibiotics-Ever, and that is a big deal to us.
By starting with great ingredients, we knew this Chicken Taco Dip would be a hit.
You could even go so far as to say that the protein-rich chicken in this dip could double as a main dish. (Not that I know anything about eating Chicken Taco Dip for dinner....)
This easy Chicken Taco Dip tastes fabulous as is, but it can easily be altered to match your personal tastes. Love avocado? Add a layer of diced avocado that has been tossed in fresh lime juice. Are olives not your thing? Take them off and swap in some jalapeños instead. Not a cilantro fan? It tastes just as great without it. The sky is the limit with this versatile dip.
So what are you waiting for? Don't make any ordinary taco dip. This Chicken Taco Dip is a sure-fire way to make your game day menu a hit with everyone.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Gold’n Plump®. All opinions are our own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Garnish with Lemon possible.
Chicken Taco Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- 6 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 Gold'n Plump Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cooked and diced
- 4 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth. Add 4 tablespoons of the taco seasoning and stir until completely combined.
- Place diced chicken breast in a small bowl and toss with remaining 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Spread the seasoned sour cream mixture in a 9 x 9 serving dish or similar size.
- Add the seasoned diced chicken to the top. Layer with the diced tomatoes, sliced olives, cheddar cheese, green onions and top with cilantro. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition info not guaranteed to be accurate.