Hosting a crowd for the big game? Satisfy your hungry fans with these easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
Keeping meal prep easy is key to hosting friends and family, especially when they are coming over to watch football. No one wants to miss a second of the big game (or the commercials!). These simple and delicious Chicken Parmesan Sliders come together quickly and will keep bellies full well into any overtime situation.
The secret to these quick and tasty nibbles? Gold’n Plump® SHAKERS. Everything you need to make the crunchy, breaded chicken comes right in the bag – genius! The fresh chicken breasts are already pre-cut into strips, so all you need to do is pour the chicken and seasoned breading into the shaker bag, shake and bake. So easy to use and much less mess than traditional two-step breading with eggs and breadcrumbs. Three cheers for easy cleanup!
These sliders contain all the usual suspects: seasoned and breaded chicken (I used the Savory SHAKERS flavor), thick and chunky marinara sauce and generous amounts of Italian cheeses like provolone, parmesan and mozzarella. I slathered the rolls with my favorite garlic and herb butter. Brushing the tops of the rolls with melted butter prevents them from drying out in the oven, but feel free to use plain butter or amend it with whatever seasonings you like.
Move over nachos and pizza! These quick and easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders are my new “must have” food for game day. Judging by the empty pan, my guests agreed!
Check out Gold’n Plump® on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for more recipe ideas for all five flavors of the Chicken SHAKERS, including Savory, Sweet Chili, Jamaican, Chipotle Adobo and Honey BBQ.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Gold’n Plump®. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the companies that make Garnish with Lemon possible.
- 1 package (20 ounces) Gold’n Plump Chicken SHAKERS – Savory flavor
- 12 slider buns or dinner rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded Italian 4-cheese blend OR 9 slices mozzarella and/or provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons garlic and herb butter, melted
- Prepare Chicken SHAKERS according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Slice rolls in half and place bottom halves in a 9" x 13" pan. Evenly divide chicken on rolls and top with marinara sauce. Sprinkle cheeses on top of marinara sauce. Add tops of rolls to pan and brush with melted butter. Cover with foil and bake for 22-27 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 590mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 21g