Add some fun to your festivities with this quick and easy Boozy Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue.
The secret for silky smooth chocolate fondue? Make it in a slow cooker! Toss all the ingredients in a glass measuring cup and let your slow cooker do the heavy lifting. No more pot watching or worrying about scorched chocolate. Plus the chocolate fondue reheats beautifully which means you can make a large batch in advance for all of your dipping needs. Love, love, love!
Need to find me on New Year’s Eve? I’ll be parked next to the big bowl of bourbon chocolate fondue.
Boozy Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons bourbon (or flavored liqueur of choice)
- 2 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Pour all ingredients into a 4-cup glass measuring cup. Stir together. Place cup in slow cooker and cook on low for one hour. Stir with whisk until thoroughly combined. Return to slow cooker and heat on warm for another 30 minutes. Stir again before serving.
Makes approximately 2 1/4 cups of fondue. Omit the bourbon for an alcohol free version.