Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs
- 4 tablespoons rib or pork seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (molasses-based)
- Dash of liquid smoke (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Additional BBQ for serving
- Cut rack of ribs in half. Rub each half with 2 tablespoons of rib seasoning.
- Place ribs in crock pot. Add red wine vinegar and liquid smoke (if desired). Pour 3/4 of bottle of BBQ sauce over ribs.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Flip the ribs about half way through cooking time (place bottom rib on top and top rib on bottom.) Add remaining BBQ sauce.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce if desired.
Be careful removing the ribs from the crockpot as the meat will literally fall off the bones.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon at http://www.garnishwithlemon.com/2013/02/01/crock-pot-ribs/