Need mealtime inspiration? Check out these 23 Quick & Easy Dinner Ideas.
Most of us have a few last minute meals that we whip out of our back pockets when life is crazy and kids are hungry. But, if you’re anything like me, I find myself relying on the same handful of recipes when time is tight. (A girl can only eat so many tacos, you know?) So in an effort to arm ourselves with new recipe inspiration for the busy school year, Lisa and I combed the internet for some fresh takes on the evening meal. Check out what we found in this collection of 23 Quick & Easy Dinner Ideas.
Want even more? Our ebook, The Well-Stocked Pantry, is stocked with 15 more of our tried-and-true, family favorite meals. Don’t miss it!
1. Maple Dijon Chicken Tenders from Garnish with Lemon
2. Slow Cooker Carnitas from Mom on Timeout
3. Pasta and Turkey Sausage Bake from Food Done Light
4. Goat Cheese and Quinoa Crusted Chicken from Food Faith Fitness
5. Southwestern Mini Meatloaves from Rachel Cooks
6. Asian Beef Noodle Salad from Savory Simple
7. Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa from Nutmeg Nanny
8. Loaded Potato Soup from The Wicked Noodle
9. Homemade Cheesesteaks from Handle the Heat
10. Easy Caramelized Gnocchi with Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella from The Food Charlatan
11. Lemon and Dill Shrimp Quesadillas from Cookin’ Canuck
12. Chicken with Feta Cheese Sauce from Garnish with Lemon
13. Crock Pot Ribs from Garnish with Lemon
14. Quinoa Taco Bowls from Lemon Tree Dwelling
15. Southwest Chicken Chili from In Katrina’s Kitchen
16. Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi from Fifteen Spatulas
17. Grilled Shrimp Nachos from Lemons for Lulu
18. BBQ Chicken Pizza from Garnish with Lemon
19. Lemon Pepper Shrimp Orzo from A Kitchen Addiction
20. Chicken Parm Burgers from Sugar Dish Me
21. Pierogies and Sausage with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce from The Slow Roasted Italian
22. Southwest Black Bean Chicken & Rice from Dine & Dish
23. Spicy Sweet Chicken Stir Fry from Garnish with Lemon
P.S. Our Pinterest board, Weeknight Dinner Solutions, is also packed with ideas for quick and easy dinner recipes. Start your pinning!