Kick off the school year in delicious fashion with these 23 Back to School Breakfast Ideas.
I get the shivers just thinking about the mad morning scrambles that are about to ensue with the start of the new school year. As much as I plan and encourage the kids to have everything they need ready to go, it’s inevitable that one (or both!) of them will have 5-alarm fire drill right before we’re ready to walk out the door. Some things are just out of my control. Fortunately breakfast isn’t one of them. If you’re looking for inspiration to break from the soggy cereal habit (no judging, we’ve all been there), check out this variety-packed list of 23 Back to School Breakfast Ideas for some tasty new ways to jumpstart the school year.
Now THIS is the part of going back to school that I can get excited about…breakfast!
1. Almond Joy Granola from Heather Christo
2. Gluten-Free Muesli from The Adventure Bite
3. Salsa Baked Eggs from Catz in the Kitchen
4. Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffle Sandwiches from Mom on Timeout
5. Spinach Banana Protein Smoothie from Garnish with Lemon
6. Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Flautas from I Wash You Dry
7. Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa from Damn Delicious
8. Yogurt and Granola Parfaits from Garnish with Lemon
9. Breakfast Pull-Apart Bread from Very Culinary
10. Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Pancakes from Katie at the Kitchen Door
11. Cinnamon Apple French Toast Wraps from Food Family and Finds
12. Cheesy Ham and Spinach Egg Cups from Garnish with Lemon
13. Crock Pot Banana Bread Oatmeal from Garnish with Lemon
14. Individual Whole Wheat Puff Pancake with Personal Toppings [No Sugar Added] from Sugar-Free Mom
15. Sausage Cheddar Breakfast Muffins from Running to the Kitchen
16. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal from My Whole Food Life
17. Cranberry Pistachio Granola Bars from Table for Two
18. Mexican-Style Eggs in a Nest from Taste and Tell Blog
19. Chocolate Banana Oat Muffins from The Lemon Bowl
20. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Farro from Foodness Gracious
21. Grilled Cheese and Spinach Sandwich from Eat Good 4 Life
22. 5-Minute Breakfast Sandwiches from The Little Kitchen
23. Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie from Garnish with Lemon
What’s YOUR favorite quick and easy breakfast? Share with us in the comments below! And don’t forget to check out our Back To School Breakfasts board on Pinterest for even more ideas!